Ventura College 2020 Commencement Has Been Canceled
If you are scheduled to graduate this semester, your applications are being processed by VC staff. At this time we do not anticipate any delays with this process or with conferring your degree or certificate.
Graduates who would like to purchase regalia and other graduation items, please visit: herff.ly/ventura
For additional information, please contact the Student Activities Office at (805) 289-6787 or email VCGraduationInformation@vcccd.edu
1. APPLY FOR DEGREE or CERTIFICATE COMPLETION:
The SPRING 2020 Degree/Certificate Completion Application is available now. Deadline for completion is Thursday, March 5, 2020 at noon. (12 pm).
HOW to APPLY for Degree Completion:
- If you haven't already, make sure OFFICIAL AP SCORES, (Advanced Placement examinations on which a student scored 3 or higher) and OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS from each college and university you have attended are on file with Admissions and Records.
- The Degree/Certificate Completion Application must be completed in person with an Academic Counselor.
- Make an appointment with a counselor to apply for Degree/Certificate Completion in person at the Information Desk (SSC Building) or by calling 805.289.6448
- Counseling Department office hours (SSC Building) Monday & Tuesday 7:45am - 6pm, Wednesday & Thursday 7:45am - 5pm and Fridays, 7:45am - 1pm